- Your favorite homemade Sugar Cookie Recipe
- 1 – 2lb Tub of Celebakes® White Fondant
- 1 – 1lb Jar of Celebakes® Clear Piping Gel
- 1 – 8oz bottle of Confectioners Glaze Thinner
- Celebakes® Food Color Gel of Choice
- Pictured: Celebakes® Neon Orange, Lemon Yellow, Egg Yellow, Neon Green, Leaf Green, Pine Green, Teal, Sky Blue, Violet, Purple, and Mauve.
- Baking Sheet
- Silicone Mat
- Rolling Pin
- Pastry Ruler
- Round Cutter
- Small Paint Brush
- Eye Dropper
- Paint Tray
- Prepare cookie dough by following your favorite sugar cookie recipe.
- Roll out your cookie dough to an even thickness of about ¼ of an inch.
- With the round cutter, cut out your desired amount of cookies and place them onto a baking sheet.
- Bake cookies and let them cool completely.
- While cookies are cooling, roll out 1/4th of the Celebakes® White Fondant onto a silicone mat to help prevent sticking.
- Using the same round cutter as before, cut out your fondant circles.
- Repeat steps 5 & 6 to create enough fondant circles for the number of cookies you baked.
- Grab your small paint brush and lightly coat the sugar cookie with the Celebakes® Clear Piping Gel. This will help attach the fondant circles to the cookies.
- Immediately after, place the fondant circles onto the cookies and let them dry.
- In a paint tray, mix together your choice of Celebakes® Food Color Gels with the Confectioners Glaze Thinner. Pro Tip: Use an eye dropper to control the amount of thinner you put into the gel color.
- Finally, use your cookie as a canvas and paint away!