- Celebakes White Mix
- Additional ingredients needed for cake mix
- 1-1/3 cup Water
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 – 3 ½ lb. tub of Celebakes White Buttercream Icing
- 1 – 14 oz. tub of Celebakes Burgundy Buttercream Icing
- Sprinkles of Choice
- Pictured: Celebakes White Jimmies
- Celebakes Gel Color of Choice: 1 Tube of Each – 3 colors recommended
- Pictured: Celebakes Leaf Green, Pine Green, and Brown Food Color Gel
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Cupcake Liners of Choice
- Muffin Pan
- Piping Bags
- Rose Tip
- Star Tip
- Small Star Tip
- Parchment Squares
- Piping Nail
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Place one cupcake liner into each cavity of your muffin pan.
- Prepare Celebakes White Cake Mix: Blend together 1 package of Cake Mix, 1-1/3 Cup of Water, and 1/3 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- Pour about 3 tablespoons of batter into each cavity of your muffin pan, filling 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake 25-30 minutes. Bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Leave to cool 10-15 minutes before removing from pan. Cool cupcakes completely.
- While cupcakes are cooling, prepare your 3 different colors of icing by mixing together your Celebakes White Buttercream Icing and your choice of Celebakes Gel Food Colors. Start with 1 drop of Gel Food Color and continue adding until desired color is reached. Place each colored icing in a separate piping bag with one of the tips listed above.
- Begin decorating by filling a piping bag with Celebakes White Buttercream Icing. Cut off tip. Pipe a dollop of icing on top of each cupcake and dip the un-set frosting into your graham cracker crumbs. Repeat process for all 24 cupcakes. Set aside once complete.
- To create the rose succulent, you will need the piping nail and a parchment square. Using the Rose Tip, pipe the frosting onto the parchment square as if you were making a rose with the fat side of the tip facing up.
- Repeat process until you have about 10-12 succulent roses.
- Place succulents into freezer until completely solid.
- To create textured bush you will be using the Star Tip. Using the piping nail and parchment paper, begin piping individual petals in a round shape and build up to add fullness to the bushes.
- Repeat process until you have your desired amount.
- Place bushes into freezer until completely solid.
- To create the poky bushes you will need the V-Tip. Repeat steps 10-12, using the V-Tip.
- Once all “plants” are frozen solid, discard of the parchment squares and begin to place the plants on top of the graham cracker covered cupcakes.
- With the Star Tip pipe on your Cacti. For the spikes, gently place white jimmies into the sides of the Cacti using the tweezers.
- For a final touch, using your choice of colored Celebakes Buttercream Icing and the Small Star Tip, create flowers to fill in any gaps.